Friday, January 5, 2007

Stupidest Blogger On Earth

I hope that I am not the only blogger to ever have this problem. I have been trying to update for 3 days now, but couldn't get back into my account!!!! I have reset my password at least 100 times. I have my first complaint with Blogger. I can't find any place on their site that says I can send them an e-mail to ask a question. You just read the FAQ until you have them memorized. I had always thought that "Insanity was doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result". Well, if that is the true definition, then I am THERE!!! Now off my rant.

Yesterday was my B'day!!! We had celebrated on Monday, so yesterday was just another day. I did get a new iPod Nano and the Nike+ Sport package. Now I have not excuse for not running. I really want to do the 100 miles by April 1st that so many knitters and runners are doing. (http://www.yarnagogo.com/blog/2007/01/100_miles_by_ap.html) Mine will be a run/walk, but my goal is, not only to do the 100 miles, but to be running it all by April 1st.

I finished the October Coat. It fits well, it still needs blocking and a button. It only has one button so it must be magnificent. I am on the foot of my Sundara Hydrangea socks and about a third of the first half of the Interlacements Beaded Scarf is done. I have to find my next sweater project. I have to go "shop my stash". I really should work on the applique project I have going, it has been at a standstill for about 2 months.

Update on Fiber Diet:
I did buy some Crochet Cotton, $6 worth. It is for the Hass Designs Crochet-Along. (http://www.hassdesign.com/CrochetAlong/) They are running a $25 special on all of their classes this year, so I signed up. I did allow purchases of supplies for classes, so I haven't broken my resolution yet!!! But it is the morning of the 5th of January so there is plenty of time.

Hopefully I can update when I want to next time. I THINK I have this logging in thing figured out.

Susan

2 comments:

Otter said...

OH MY GOSH! Your birthday was on the 4th? Mine was too! Happy Birthday and good luck on Blogger. I found the Bloggers for Dummies blog and plan to learn how to use my blog this year. Go to http://bloggerfordummies.blogspot.com
Hmmm...bet I have more birthdays under my belt than you do. I do multiple crafts also, like you.

Susan said...

Thanks for the blogger for dummies website, I will check it out. I need all the help I can get!!!!

Yes, I was born 4 days, 9 hours and 37 minutes too late to be deducted from my Father's income tax. I point he brings up every year to this date!!!! Smiling the whole time of course.