Tuesday, January 16, 2007

January 16, 2007

Well I have now got 13.5 of the 100 miles behind me in the 100 miles before April 1st Challenge. Yesterday, I had my longest stretch of running yet. It felt really good, but I couldn't duplicate it today. I have started using the 3-2 breathing pattern, which is hard to get in the habit of, but it really seems to help my running. The coolest thing was that my motivation person on my Nano Nike+ was LANCE!!!!

I have ripped out the HF Studio multiple times. I am having trouble getting the zigs and zags going in the right direction all at the same time. This time they aren't perfect, but I think this is they way they are going to stay. They are equidistant apart in the picture, but mine aren't even. But this is MY sweater, right?

I have also started the Basketweave Rib Socks by Stitches by Violet (http://stitchesofviolet.blogspot.com/2005/03/basketweave-ribbing-socks-pattern.html) in Socks that Rock Yarn in the color Queen Rock. I love the pattern and the yarn!!! They are coming nicely. I am doing them both at the same time on 2 circulars.

I have also decided to do the knitalong for the Fiber Trends Sheep Shawl. http://knuts4knitsheepshawlkal.wordpress.com/ The knit along gets started January 23rd. I had the pattern, I could even find it. Then I looked for yarn. I had something I thought would work. But it was too thin. I don't have anyother lace weight yarn that isn't blue or purple. I really wanted it to be in a "sheep color". White was really what I wanted. SO I broke my fast. BUT I shopped my stash first. AND, a knit along is kind of like a class, and I am allowed to buy for classes. How is that for justification??? ;-)

Well, off to get some computer work done. I really boring day of work, but it has to be done, and it is raining anyway!!!

Chat later.
Susan

No comments: