Thursday, April 5, 2007

4/5/07

After several days of Spring/Summer type weather, we are back to normal temperatures. It has been so warm, I have been working on my tan!!! Now I have to put long pants back on ;-(

I have been good on the exercising front. Not running every day, but either running, Nordictracking, or weight training Monday-Friday for 2 and a half weeks so far. I have to keep this up. I do feel better with the exercise. And hopefully doing different things will keep me from doing too much damage while trying to be healthy.

On the knitting front, I am still working on the Lacy Leaf Skirt. There is lace around the bottom then the whole top is stockinette stitch. You start at the hem and work up. So I am in the sleep inducing stockinette stitch in the round portion. I only have about 80 rows left!!!!

Haven't worked on the Civil War Shawl or my socks recently, I have been focusing on the skirt. With the weather getting warm, I think I will wear the skirt before the other two.

I have been cleaning some more too. Wish I could wiggle my nose like Samantha!!!

Finished 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult. Great read. Now I am reading Bob Woodruff's, In an Instant, book. I am only about 30 pages in, but so far it is also great.

I have a thread crochet summer sweater, I want to work on too, but need to finish one of the things piled on my table before there is room for it!!! It will be my first "thread" crochet, but it looks like a fairly easy pattern.

Chat later
Susan

No comments: