Saturday, April 28, 2007

4/28/07

When I posted the other day, I forgot to add that the Naga Socks that I test knitted (and loved) has an official pattern now. It is available FREE at
http://akittenknits.blogspot.com/2007/04/free-sock-pattern-naga-socks.html
It really is an easy and good looking pattern. Everyone should have at least one pair of socks made from it!!!!!

I rode my bike to the boy's ballgames today. I was thinking I would get a great workout while going to the game..... WELL I have such silly ideas. I started out, it felt really good. About half way there, the bike started making a funny noise. Very close to the ball field (thankfully) I noticed A LOT of play in the chain. I have a recumbant bike so it has a very long chain. I was thinking that the chain had jumped out of the midpoint restraint, causing the bounce. As I pulled into the parking lot I felt something funny and looked down to see the middle chain restraint FALL OFF!!! So I walked it to my parent's van and called my husband to come pick it up. I rode home in my parent's van!!!! ;-( So only half the workout I had hoped for!!!! Do I get credit for trying?

Chat later
Susan

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yes it does count as exercise! Hmmm, do unicycles have chains? Hey, ride a unicycle and your hands are free to knit!!!!! :)