Sunday, February 4, 2007

2/4/06

Well another Super Bowl Sunday. I never watch the game, but at least I didn't have to work myself to death at a Super Bowl Sale. First time in about 10 years that I haven't work either at another shop or my own for the sale. Major Crazy Days!!! I really enjoyed the peace and quiet today.

I worked on my Sheep Shawl. I have finished the body. Now just to get the edging on it.

I still have my February socks for SAM3 to finish too. I have until the 23rd. We leave for Hawaii on the 24th, shouldn't be a problem, if I can keep from starting something else new.

I also worked on my pattern inventory today. I have yarn and books done. I have the patterns left then to organize the fabric. I don't think I am going to spreadsheet the fabric. Mostly because I can't figure out how it would be useful.

I haven't run in over a week. I have been Nordictracking. I just can't seem to make myself go our the door in the rain or if it is below freezing. I know, I am a major wimp. Maybe after we get the taxes done, I can have my treadmill. It was next on the list before Hawaii came up. Just don't feel comfortable doing both until we find out if we owe Uncle Sam or not!!! ;-(

Tomorrow is a loss as far as getting anything done. My cousin died in DC and I have to take my Mother up to the funeral. It will be an all day endevor (have y'all realized I can't spell?). But some things you just have to do.

Chat later.
Susan

No comments: