Tuesday, February 13, 2007

2/13/07

Well, today is 14 months since my weight loss surgery. I have lost 120 lbs. I had thought it would be 122, but somewhere between Saturday and Wednesday, I mysteriously "found" 2 lbs!! ;-( Of course, it could be lack of exercise!!!

I have almost finished Sahara. I just have the neckline and a tiny bit of finishing. It is knit top down so all you have to do is sew a short seam in the front neckline and weave ends. So that may get finished today.

I still have the socks to finish this month, but I am to the heel so they will go pretty fast.

I have one more room cleaned out in my house. Hopefully soon downstairs will be finished. They I have to take the bulldozer upstairs!!! ;-) And of course my sewing room needs a lot of work.

The Hawaii trip is pretty well planned. Since I am going to be by myself during the day, I am sticking to tours. That way the bus picks me up at the hotel and drops me back at the hotel. I don't have to try to drive and navigate at the same time. I am sure the other drivers will appreciate that. If anyone has any eating spots to recommend, please let me know. If I leave it to my husband we will eat at Outback every night. I like Outback, but we can eat there at home and I bet they are exactly the same!!!

I am reading Wild Fire by Nelson Demille. I love his stuff. I have read most of his books, maybe even all, but I am not sure. It is very good. Suspense, mystery, a little romance thrown in. Another thing I want to finish before the trip, so I can take a new book with me and not a half finished one.

Chat later
Susan

1 comment:

Gigi said...

If you are going to be in Waikiki check out
http://www.arancino.net/en/index1.htm

Great little place