Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1/13/09


Chad (on the left)
July 31, 1999 - January 12, 2009
I found out Friday the his kidney's were failing. Yesterday, he laid down in a sunny spot on the deck and died. When I found him, his sister (real littermate, on the right) was sitting with him. It was very sweet, that she continued to look after him. She has always mothered him, since they were babies. He was my kissy, lovey boy. No more Chad kisses.
Please, everyone take you pets to have their bloodwork. I took them all last March and his bloodwork showed that his kidney's were fine. When I went on Friday, his kidney's had failed by over 75%. The vet said they masked all signs until their blood was so toxic that their stomachs were upset and they wouldn't eat.
Chat later
Susan

2 comments:

flyingbeader said...

Susan...I'm SO SORRY. dot

Dorothy said...

Dear Susan,

I'm so sorry about Chad.