Sunday, July 29, 2007

7/29/07















I Finished, I Finished, I Finished!!!!




Even with an injured knitting finger, the Kauni Cardigan is finished and the final stage of the Tour de France hasn't even started!!!! Today is truely a ceremonial day!!! If is wasn't so blame hot, I would wear my cardigan to watch the day in Paris. It still needs blocking, but other than that, it is finished. I think it is pretty coincidental that I was going for the Green Jersey and green is the main color in the neck and front ribbing!!!
Off to watch the final stage. And of course, get to work on another project!!!
Chat later
Susan




5 comments:

Moze said...

Drool--that is gorgeous!

Probably Jane said...

What glorious, joyful colours - you should be very, very proud!

heather t said...

Awesome - I can't believe how much you got done in 3 days!

Diane said...

That deserves more oooo's and ahhhh's than fireworks! Wow that is just awesome!

Donna Lee said...

It is so beautiful. What an amazing project.