Wednesday, July 11, 2007

7/11/07

Want to get a quick and pictureless post in before I headed off to the Outer Banks, NC again.

I have been knitting away on the Kauni cardigan. It is going well. I have the pattern memorized almost immediately. It is giving me a great chance to practice my two hand two color knitting. I am almost up the the armhole steek. This is my Tour de France KAL project. I am going for the Green Jersey so I need to finish it during the tour. I am sure I will do very little knitting while at the beach. My nephews are going and they keep us VERY busy.

Haven't finished any books or done any quilting, but I have been getting my running in like a "good girl".

I'll give you a full report when I get back from the beach. Hopefully we won't have as much rain as they are predicting. We need rain at home not at the beach. Home is so dry the grass crunches.

Chat later
Susan

No comments: