Friday, August 17, 2007

8/17/07

Happy B'day Daddy!!!! Today is his birthday and he is on the way to Myrtle Beach for the weekend to see shows!!! Good for him.

Just got back from a week on the Outer Banks. Skins looks like leather, but it is brown. Did a lot of exfoliating and moisterizing this morning, so I feel better. I have my sister's two dogs in addition to my 3, so we have a full dog house!!! I need to be housecleaning for the 13 people that are coming to my house next weekend for the stitiching weekend. BUT with 5 dogs, there won't be much cleaning this weekend. So hopefully I will have time to get it presentable before they arrive. I may go back to the velvet rope across some rooms approach!!! Plus I have my twin nephews on Monday, so that day is lost.

Finish Harry Potter at the beach. Really enjoyed it, sorry the series is over. I hope she will write something else. I also read Pearl Harbor, by Newt Gingrich. It was very good. A little revisionist history, but a very enjoyable read. Also read, Bacchus & Me by Jay McInerney. Very educational wine book. A lot of the french names went over my head, but I still learned a great deal from it. On the downside, it costs me $120 on the way home when I stopped at the winery!!!

Not much knitting at the beach. We stay so busy when I am there with my sister's family, there isn't much time to sit and knit, since I am not a beach knitter. I hope to finish Sea Skin this weekend, not sure what is next. I have a FEW options. ;-)

Got my 60GB Video iPod back, so glad. The 2GB Nano, just needs reloading too often.

Chat later
Susan

No comments: