Tuesday, May 22, 2007

5/22/07

Beach Update:
Had a great weekend at the beach. It was rainy, windy and COLD on Friday, but we were inside so that was no big deal. The other days were gorgeous. I didn't want to come back home. I mostly hand quilted. It is easier to do there, because I don't have 3 puppies curled up on it there. I did get 3 applique blocks for the Dear Jane quilt done.

Comment Responses:
Civil War Shawl took 20 skeins of Knit Picks Gloss. I have part of the last one left.

Scotty dogs are little dolls. They each have their own personalities. I find the boys to be more "lovey" than the girls. The girls are very bossy. They are very confident dogs. They are very sure they are always right.

Well off to unpack and wash the dirty clothes from the weekend. I am hoping to go back this weekend too!!!

Chat later
Susan

No comments: