Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2/25/09



Wow, I got more comments on yesterday's post on the Baltimore Halloween quilt then any other post I have made. I didn't go back and confirm this, but I am pretty sure that is true. I love the comments, now if I could just figure out how to respond to them!!!

I finished another block last night, so thought I would post it. It really is a fun quilt to work on, and the side blocks are pretty quick.

I bought the kit from Amidon Quiltworks. I have been very pleased with the fabrics and the quantity of fabric so far. If you want a kit, I would recommend them. I have seen a kit from another shop (which shall remain nameless) that I would not have used the fabrics they sent. Amidon also has it as just the pattern and as a block a month. I have no affiliation with them, just a satisfied customer. Here is the link: http://www.amidonquiltworks.com/baltimoreHalloween.php

Those of you who have followed my blog for sometime know that Mack (the Westie) has a virtual girlfriend in Mississippi named Annie. Well, Annie is very sick. They really don't know what is wrong with her, but she is not well. If you want to catch up on her condition, checkhttp://pennysanford.typepad.com/penny_sanford_porcelains_/ Even if you don't want to read about Annie, Penny writes a very interesting blog about her porcelain, history of her area and family, quilting, and of course, her puppies. Check her out.

Chat later

Susan

No comments: