Friday, April 25, 2008

4/25/08

Sorry no pictures yet. Look at the bright side, when I get the camera working again, I will have a lot to show you. Since I don't have a reliable laptop, I have been doing a lot of stitching. Working on Dear Jane, and my new project Charming Leaves. Haven't had knitting needles in my hands in over a week, just applique and sewing.

I finished all seven books of the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson. They are good light reading. I very much enjoyed them. I like his writing style. Very short chapters so you don't have to stop in the middle of a long one. I don't like to stop in the middle. I am now reading the Blue Zone by Andrew Gross. He co-wrote several of Pattersons books. Very good. Heavier then Women's Murder Club, but very good.

I have been walking, trying to get ready for walking the half marathon. I do hope my hips hold out. They don't hurt while I walk, but after they are miserable. Not sure how this is going to work out. I also have to start riding my bike. Nephew and I are doing a 25 or 50 mile bike ride in September. Hopefully my hips will do better on the bike!!!

Laptop is doing better. Adding software slowly. Windows has been reloaded 3 times, as we add software, it dies again. So doing it very slowly this time. Hopefully in a few days I will have the camera back.

Chat later
Susan

No comments: