Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Little About Me

I really am into LOTS of stuff. I bore easily so I do a lot of things at once. I knit, crochet, quilt, play with my dogs, cook and read. I am also trying to run. Right now it is more of a walk, but I am trying. I started this blog because I am planning to take part in Wendy's Destash 2007 and wanted a place to report my progress on that, as well as my other undertakings.

This is a learning experience for me. I don't know how to do links or pictures, but I won't "learn any younger" as my Father says so frequently.

I live in Virginia, have been here all of my life. Married to retired Navy guy that I plan to keep for a while longer. He supports all of my "new projects". He has fears of what the next one will be. I have 3 dogs, 2 Scotties and 1 Westie. They rule the roost, but they let us live here still, so we must be doing something right. I have recently lost 115 lbs after gastric bypass surgery, so that is why I want to run. I want to keep it off FOREVER!

Don't have a schedule for posting yet, especially with Christmas in a week. But once the first of the year arrives, I plan to be more regular.

Nice to meet you.

No comments: